Hello lovely readers. I am SO happy to have the lovely Nina of No.40 here, with this week’s gift guide for you. Nina has quite the eye for mid-century modern and I’m sure you will love her picks as much I do. Enjoy!
Hi there! This is Nina from No.40. Yes, it’s the time of the year again when everybody starts to look for the best gifts for family and friends to give them on Christmas. I like shopping for gifts as much as I love to see the hopefully happy faces when people open my presents. So when Santa asked me to write a little gift guide for the holidays I happily accepted and chose a mid-century modern theme.
- If you can’t put your Christmas presents under an aluminum tree you inherited from your parents or grandparents maybe a possibiliTree is the right choice for you. The best is it will last forever.
- Bring out your nativity scene designed by Alexander Girard and you have set yourself up for some retro inspired Christmas.
- Beautifully printed flower sack bundle that can be used as napkins
- A stylish way to present your plants is a Bullet Planter
- This set of colorful trays can be bought individually or as a set, which makes it a great choice for every wallet and you can always add to it later
- For the chair lover in all of us is this poster
- Who can get enough of accent pillows? I can’t! Love these Girard pillows with Retrospective print
- Another thing I can’t resist are mobiles, love this one by Flensted
- Instead of buying a wooden bird by Kristian Vedel maybe get a rhino with a secret compartment instead
- If you can’t find a decent priced set of vintage cast iron jax bookends the Cast Jack by Tom Dixon might be a good alternative
Have a Merry Retro Christmas!